Bamboo Flooring Finishing
Our bamboo flooring is pre-finished with a 7-stage water-based German-manufactured acrylic topcoat. The Treffert GmbH organization is a world renowned producer of quality industrial wood finishes and certifies that their UV Duro-Sealer and UV Anti-Scratch Top Coat are environmentally safe and free of any harmful chemical compounds.
The Treffert Industrial Wood Coatings utilized fulfill the following characteristics:
• Comply and exceed the EN71 Quality Standard
• There is no migration of hazardous elements
• There is no harm from direct skin or oral contact with coated surfaces
• According to the EN71, the products are suitable for all types of interior decoration
• The coatings are based on waterborne polyurethane dispersions or acrylated polymers
• The coatings are vinyl-free
• The coatings do not produce obnoxious gases when being burned or decomposed
Treffert UV Lacquers are free of Halogenated Hydrocarbons, Heavy Metals, Herbicides, Pesticides, Formaldehyde, and any harmful emissions.
New Coating Benefits
• Durable : Compliant with EN 685 stress classes for residential flooring 21 - 23 with respect to EN 438-2.11, 2.14 and 2.15.
• Repairable: Use 140 grain paper to sand-off topcoat. Re-coat using TREFFERT H2O-PU renovation coat.
• Ecological: All waterborne or acrylic UV-curable coatings with a VOC of < 50 g/kg.
• Easy to handle: Non-hazardous and non-flammable material.
|EN 14354 - D||Abrasion ( Falling Sand )||> 2000 (WR1)|
|EN 14354 - C||Impact / Elasticity||> 1200mm (EC2)|
|EN ISO 2409||Cross Hatch & Removal||0|
|EN 438 - 2.14||Scratch||> 3.0N|
|ASTM D2197||Scrape Adhesion||> 2000g|
|ASTM D3359||Cross Hatch Adhesion||3B (<15% adhesion loss)|
|ASTM D4060||Abrasion||> 400|
|ASTM D3023||Stain||Cumulative Score <4|
Bamboo Flooring | Natural
Bamboo Flooring | Carbonized