Engineered bamboo flooring which is the combination of bamboo with wood. Engineered bamboo flooring has 4mm wear layer of bamboo and rest is with wood. Engineered bamboo flooring is ideal for any application including over concrete, radiant heat, condominiums, plywood, and more. The wear layer is made of bamboo with 4mm thickness enough to be re-finished at least 2 to 3 times.
The grain of the top wear-layer runs up and down along the length of the plank while the core layer runs left to right. Finally, the backing again runs up and down. This cross-lamination gives the floor incredible stability as the forces of the grain oppose each other and average out to zero.
Engineered bamboo flooring is a great value for their versatility of installation, beauty and quality of milling.
Engineered bamboo flooring dimensions:
- 1900 x 190 x 14 mm
- 2200 x 190 x 14 mm
Engineered Bamboo Flooring Color: Natural, Carbonized
Engineered Bamboo Flooring Grain: Horizontal, Vertical
Hardness: 1100 - 1300 per Janka scale
Glue: Dynea, European 1 standard
Finish: Satin Aluminum Oxide enhanced UV-cured urethane with anti-scratch top coat
Installation: Floating is recommended
All bamboo flooring is characterized by:
- Lowest formaldehyde in the industry ( 0.0127 ppm for standard bamboo flooring, 0.02 ppm for strand woven bamboo flooring )
- Use of only sustainably harvested 5-8 year old bamboo
- Milled with the finest German and Italian equipment for greatest consistency
- All bamboo floors available unfinished or prefinished
- 25-year non-delamination warranty
- 5-year "wear through" warranty on Aluminum Oxide finished bamboo flooring
Engineered Bamboo Flooring Used
- House, Hotel, School, Office, Apartment, Restaurant