Solid Bamboo Flooring
Solid bamboo flooring is made from quick growing bamboo stalks, planted throughout Anhui, Jiangxi and Zhejiang provinces in China. Bamboo grows to a height of 1.5 meters within the first several months of growth, and thereafter is harvested every 5-6 years. It is cut into strips, and then laminated into flooring planks.
Solid bamboo flooring offers tremendous interior design flexibility. Bamboo is unique, beautiful, and a great alternative to other hardwoods. Bamboo flooring is an eco-friendly flooring and bamboo flooring is a natural flooring with low emission.
Solid bamboo flooring offers durability, flexibility and sustainability. Solid bamboo flooring is most popular type of bamboo in the market because it was the first type to be introduced into the market and most of people will recognize bamboo flooring same as solid bamboo flooring because of its environmentally advantage. Solid bamboo flooring is also premium rather than laminate floors because of its green and natural material.
Solid Bamboo Flooring Dimensions:
- 960 x 96 x 15 mm
- 1920 x 96 x 15 mm
Solid Bamboo Flooring Grain: Horizontal, Vertical
Solid Bamboo Flooring Color: Natural, Carbonized
Hardness: 1100 - 1300 per Janka scale
Glue: Dynea, European 1 standard
Finish: Satin Aluminum Oxide enhanced UV-cured urethane with anti-scratch top coat
Installation: Nail or Glue-down ( floating is NOT recommended )
All bamboo flooring is characterized by:
- Lowest formaldehyde in the industry ( 0.0127 ppm for standard bamboo flooring, 0.02 ppm for strand woven bamboo flooring )
- Use of only sustainably harvested 5-8 year old bamboo
- Milled with the finest German and Italian equipment for greatest consistency
- All bamboo floors available unfinished or prefinished
- 25-year non-delamination warranty
- 5-year "wear through" warranty on Aluminum Oxide finished bamboo flooring
Solid Bamboo Flooring Used:
- House, Hotel, School, Office, Apartment, Restaurant