|Item No.||BB - D50|
|Product||Bamboo wall cladding|
|Size||1860 x 100 x 8 mm|
|Surface||Pre-oiled or no oil|
Bamboo Wall Cladding Features:
- Weather Resistant, Durable, Waterproof
- Sealed by outdoor oil, anti-mold protection, anti-rot process
Bamboo wall cladding is the extended product from strand woven, produced for exterior and outdoor purpose, it has the complete characteristics of strand woven i.e. high density, super strong, high hardness, low formaldehyde emission.
Outdoor bamboo is the perfect choice to apply outside, such as wall paneling. Bamboo wall cladding is true alternative to non-sustainable rain forest hardwoods.
Bamboo Wall Cladding Installation:
- Joist or subfloor to be fixed on the wall, distance for 2 joists is 455mm.
- Drill the holes ( 2.5mm diameter, 10mm depth ) on the two sides of cladding board according to the joist distance.
- Clip includes 3 parts, square part size is 25x25mm, triangle size is 25x27x27mm, spindle diameter is 2.5mm.
- Install the first cladding board on the joist, screw the clips on the joist.
- Fix the first row of cladding board on the joist, get the spindle into the holes of board.
- Second row need be the same level with first row.