Tiger bamboo flooring is a new product made of strand woven bamboo flooring. We mix Natural bamboo strips and Carbonized bamboo strips during the production of strand woven block, after pressing, cutting, slicing, the apperance of strand woven is changed to Tiger bamboo. It is very unusual tigerlike design, with dark and light colors interwoven.
Tiger bamboo flooring is installed at commercial area for special attraction.
Strand woven bamboo flooring is made by compressing "strands" of the bamboo strips under intense pressure, while using a heat-sensitive low-VOC adhesive. Bamboo poles are split, shredded into individual strands, and fused under a cold press of 2,500 tons of pressure. After the curing process, the block is sliced into flooring with T+G system and coatings applied.
Tiger Bamboo Flooring Dimensions:
- T+G: 1850 x 96 x 14 mm
- Click: 1850 x 125 x 14 mm
Tiger bamboo flooring has 2 options for the percentage of natural bamboo strips and with carbonized bamboo strips. We also can produce the required percentage by your special orders.
Either, tiger bamboo flooring is 70% of natural bamboo strips and 30% of carbonized bamboo strips.
Or, tiger bamboo flooring is 80% of natural bamboo strips and 20% of carbonized bamboo strips.
Hardness: 3000 per Janka scale
Glue: Dynea, European 1 standard
Finish: Satin Aluminum Oxide enhanced UV-cured urethane with anti-scratch top coat
Installation: Nail or Glue-down ( floating is NOT recommended )
- Lowest formaldehyde in the industry ( 0.0127 ppm for standard bamboo flooring, 0.02 ppm for strand woven bamboo flooring )
- Use of only sustainably harvested 5-8 year old bamboo
- Milled with the finest German and Italian equipment for greatest consistency
- All bamboo floors available unfinished or prefinished
- 25-year non-delamination warranty
- 5-year "wear through" warranty on Aluminum Oxide finished bamboo flooring
Tiger Bamboo Flooring Used
- Store, Shopping mall, Restaurant, House, Hotel, School, Office, Apartment